Thursday, June 7, 2007

getting back into the knit of things


I am trying anyway. Back and neck are doing okay. Had a bit of a stomach problem for the last couple weeks but that is getting better as well. My hands have been itching for something to do. What I really want to finish is my Sesame Cardigan from Magknits.com that has been sitting in my closet for quite awhile with no buttons. That is all that it is missing! Where to get buttons?

I checked out my lys a while back but they didn't have buttons the right size. A new JoAnns opened, much bigger than the old one so I think I will go and check out what they have today.

I really want to have this sweater finished so it can come with me to CA next week. We will be on the coast for a few days and it would be perfect to stay warm in.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you be able to get buttons at a sewing supply store, or any place you can get fabric? They usually have oodles.

    Nice work btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks soooooo much nicer than mine. I think I was in such a hurry to get that thing done that I allowed far too many mistakes. Anyway, for a first cardigan, I'm still pleased with the way it came out.

    The buttons I bought ended up being a little small, but I typically only button one or two buttons on cardigans anyway, so it worked out alright!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)