Tuesday, March 20, 2007

unfinished projects



Even though I managed to get quite a bit done on the Ruffled Surplice this past week, it still is unfinished. Putting it in a long line of other unfinished projects. The back is done as is the left front panel and I am a few rows into the right front.


I haven't knit on it in a couple days, though, so don't expect it all done any time soon. My entire back seems to be in a spasm right now from walking funny due to my injured knee attempting to ski this past week. So sitting and knitting hasn't really been pleasant. On my back, on the floor with my knees elevated has been about all I can do right now. Watching Knitty Gritty, of course. I have not gone completely cold turkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)