Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Review: Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman



Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

It has been a long time since I have read a book that kept me up late at night unable to put it down. I loved this book and enjoyed every bit of it. 

It is the story of Richard Mayhew, who despite the protests of his girlfriend, helps a young injured girl off the streets of London. In doing so, he loses his girlfriend, the life he knew and finds himself where he never would have imagined, London Below. 

Such a fun book full of adventures, creepy characters and scary monsters. Perfect book for the month of October.

5/5
Source: purchased

R.I.P Challenge
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

2 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've read Neverwhere, but I remember absolutely loving it. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much!
    I agree, definitely perfect for the month of October. Most of Neil Gaiman's writing has a bit of a dark side to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to reread this. I really enjoyed this when I read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)