Saturday, December 30, 2017

Quick Audio Review: The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

The Secret Garden: Tie-In Edition

Would have given this a five, but it was an abridged version of the book. I didn’t realize it when I purchased in on Audible. It was good at keeping my daughter’s interest. She loved the story. Helena Bonham Carter is the perfect narrator for this classic. It is one of my absolute favorite books. 

Will look forward to reading the unabridged version to her another time. 





Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love that actress; she is hilarious and was perfect for Bellatrix. I love this book also; have you seen the 1993 movie? It's classic and wonderful; I love the music in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the movie and have the soundtrack. Can't wait to watch with the little girl.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)