Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stitch Fix #7

@stitchfix has arrived. Definitely keeping the maxi skirt and infinity scarf. Maybe the dress, but sending back the shirts.
Yup, Number 7. 

I can't believe I have gotten that many. Looking at the number of items in my closet that I have gotten from Stitch Fix, though, I really shouldn't be surprised. It is a nice change from what was in there before.
I love my @ stitchfix this month. So much pretty blue!
Pomelo: Spencer Striped Jersey Dress, Chris &Carol: Jill Jersey Maxi Skirt,
Pomelo: Austin Polka Dot and Striped Mixed Material Shirt, Octavia: Dash Tri-Color Infinity Scarf 

This last Fix was the best yet. Some really great pieces that I have already enjoyed wearing and have received some great compliments on. I wanted to keep all five but one just didn't fit quite right, unfortunately. It did, however, fit my sister perfectly so she kept it for herself.


Happy Shopping!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)