Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Knitting Update

Knitting is happening here! It is great to actually have a little time to get some done during the day. I have really missed knitting regularly. Still not as easy to do when the little girl is awake but getting better. She just needs some yarn of her own to play with. :)

One is a sweet little dress for a friend's new baby. The pattern is only for 6mos, 12mos, 2T and 3T, though, and I wanted to make something that would fit a little sooner than that. So I adjusted a bit to make for about a 3 month old. 
Untitled
So far, my calculations have worked. :)



The other project is a Mystery shawl. Fun! Love mystery KAL's. Have only received the first clue which I finished in about an hour. 
Untitled
Waiting patiently for the next one. Hoping to get before leaving to NYC tomorrow. Maybe I can get some knitting in while out there. There will be lots of family around to keep the little girl entertained. :)






_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)