Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas Hat #4


Christmas Hat #4
Originally uploaded by my_weezy
Well, the pattern is my own and I can't remember the yarn. I do know the grey is doubled up and the beige is not. I didn't quite have enough of the grey to finish the hat so I mixed in the beige at the top.

The hat was for my brother in law who lives in NYC. His sisters were laughing that the hat would make a great target for the pigeons. Haha.

Anyway, it is very warm and cozy if a bit of a bird poop target. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mariknits- it's a cute hat- what I really wanted to share was that my 3rd blogiversary is next week and as I was going back and checking the date I discovered you were the first blog friend ever to comment on my blog. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was. Very cool. Congrats on making it to 3 years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target. ha ha.. It is very cute. Don't you just love making knitted hats? I love all your Christmas hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking hat which will keep him WARM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! you can get unique fonts in our website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)