Friday, May 23, 2014

Review: Pat of Silver Bush by L.M. Montgomery

Pat of Silver Bush by L.M. Montgomery
368 pages, Paperback
Sourcebooks Fire, March 2014

Source: from publisher for review

Reading this book is very nostalgic for me. I remember reading all of L.M. Montgomery's book in grade school after falling in love with her Anne of Green Gables books. I had to read everything by her and this one I remembered enjoying. 

It is set on Prince Edward Island, just like the Anne of Green Gables books, but it also has a little hint of magic. A possible witch, the talk of fairies and leprechauns. Hmm, perhaps this is what got me interested in fantasy books?

Sourcbooks Fire's reprint of this classic is lovely. The cover is very sweet and inviting. It will be saved along side my Anne of Green Gables books and Emily of New Moon books for the little girl to enjoy when she gets older. Perhaps I should get the other reprints. Make a nice set for the little girl.


Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

1 comment:

  1. I love L.M. Montgomery! I don't remember reading this one. Thanks for reviewing it; I'll have to see if I can find it at the library. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)