Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Book Review: Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris


Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris


Another fun installment in the Sookie Stackhouse series. Getting my fill since I no longer have HBO and haven't seen the last two seasons of True Blood.

I am really wishing I hadn't missed this last season if it followed this book. Loved this Eric-centric storyline. Nice to have a little less Bill. I definitely prefer the Viking and his little red underwear.

Right, the story... Eric loses his memory and has to stay with Sookie to keep him safe from the witches that cursed him until they can be found and dealt with. Also, Jason goes missing and gets himself more entangled with the Supes.

Ready for the next book. Luckily for me, I have it right here.

4/5

Source: borrowed





_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

1 comment:

  1. This was definitely my favorite book in the series. The television show did follow the storyline a little bit but was very different in many more ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)