Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Book Review- Children's Board Books by Martine Perrin


Look Who's There! What Do You See?
Look Who's There and What Do You See? by Martine Perrin

I am a new fan of this author's wonderful board books for young kids. I just found them recently at the Marin Headlands Visitor Center and couldn't leave without purchasing them. 

I was completely impressed with the colors, patterns and peek-a-boo style pages that are sure to capture the interest of kids of many ages. They kept my 5.5 month old entertained until she decided they would be better in her mouth and I know if I was still teaching, the 4 year olds would love them as well. 

5/5

Source: purchased


_________________________________________


FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)