Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2016 Reading Challenges

It has been awhile since I have thrown myself into a Reading Challenge. This year seems like a good time to do one, or two. Some bloggers have offered up many for me to choose from. I have chosen two. One to help diminish my TBR Pile and to travel the world.


My Goal: I will not purchase any books until I have read at least 10 books from my own shelf. Books that I don't think will get reread will be donated to the library.

1. The Martian by Andrew Weir
____________________________

Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge

My Goal: 10 countries visited in 1 year.

1.The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (England)
2. Dead Mountain by Donnie Eichar (Russia)
3.The Drowning by Camilla Lackberg (Sweden)
4. The Storm Sister by Lucinda Riley (Norway)
5. Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell (Spain)

____________________________

Will start with And The Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini. This is a read-along hosted by Becca of I'm Lost in Books.

It's a book I have had on my shelf for quite awhile and it will take me to Afghanistan so it works for both challenges. Yay!

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Loving the idea of Reading My Own Damn Books. Not having much success at it so far, myself, sadly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)