Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon- Hour 12

I, as usual, have had other things to do today, so it has not been non-stop reading for me. I read this morning and now have the last 12 hours to read-uninterrupted since the little girl is spending the night at her grandparents.Yay.

So, here is how it has been going...



1. What are you reading right now? Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris. A nice quick read.
2. How many books have you read so far? I finished Salem's Lot by Stephen King which I had already been reading, and the little girl and I read Auntie Claus and Auntie Clause The Key to Christmas by Elise Primavera.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? The Hidden Child by Camilla Läckberg
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Many. First- sleep. :) I may have slept through my alarm. Second- Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese. Third- driving hubby to the airport and the little girl to her grandparents. Lots of driving today. Should have gotten an audiobook.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Nothing. Still as fun as I remember. Just harder to do with a kid in the house. :)

Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)