Monday, March 9, 2015

Current Read and Teaser: Pet Sematary by Stephen King

Jill's Pet Sematary Read-Along is this month and I am totally engrossed in this book. I may be ignoring other books that I should be reading.  I have a month tp read this but will most likely finishes much sooner. Here is a snippet foreshadowing what is to come...

"Louis Creed came to believe that the last really happy day of his life was March 24, 1984. The things that were to come, poised above them like a killing sash weight, were still over seven weeks in the future, but looking over those seven weeks he found nothing which stood out with the same color." Chapter 35
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be ReadingAnyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Happy Reading!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

2 comments:

  1. Woah, that cover is creepy! Interesting teaser, though.

    My TT is from the Three Musketeers:

    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/teaser-tuesday-10th-march-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been a huge King fan, I just finished The Stand a little bit ago and found it good...long but good. I have a feeling this may be the next one I try. Here is my TT http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)