Friday, October 17, 2014

My new obsession...

Clothes, shoes and bags from Everlane.
Love these shoes! @everlane
My @everlane order arrived! Modern loafers and luxe wool crew neck sweater. Love! https://everlane.com/r/maristrahorn
Ready for our weekend in wine country. @everlane bags showed up just in time.
upload

They are an online company, local and have great quality clothes. They are transparent about their costs, factories used and have great customer service. They look to their customers for information on how to make these even better, which I think is great. 

A couple weeks ago I got a chance to visit their offices in SF to try on some shirts and give some feedback. They also host Open Houses and Pop Up Shops on occasion. 

You should check them out!

Happy Shopping!

**I have shared my referral link, so any shopping you do will credit my account. You can get your own referral link to share as well.**
_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)