Monday, July 28, 2014

On TV: The Strain

Are you all watching The Strain on FX this summer?

Aren't you glad I didn't post the eye ad? You're welcome.

I have been catching up on missed episodes and am really freaked out by the scary del Toro monsters. Ack! So creepy. Love it.

I remember reading the book and thinking about how it would translate to film or tv. Television was definitely the right choice, especially if we get more than one season. 

A mix of known actors and new make for an interesting combination. Sean Astin is in such a quiet role...so far anyway. 

I read the first two books in the series and have yet to pick up the third. You can find links to my reviews below.  

The Strain
The Fall

The Night Eternal is the last book in the series. Will be getting that one soon.
The Strain airs Sundays at 10pm on FX

Happy Watching!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)