Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July!


This year's trip to Maine to visit the hubby's brother and family happens to fall over the Fourth of July weekend. How fun is that? 
I am really looking forward to it. Not sure what our plans are for the day, but I am sure it will involve some lobster and corn on the cob, a swim in the lake, and smores by the fire at night. 

I am even looking forward to the drive from Boston to Maine on Thursday. Why? Because it won't be done after midnight as it has the past two trips. Yay! Also plan on stopping in Freeport to hit the LL Bean flagship store. It's where the little girl gets her new school shoes. :)

I think I have shared this pic before, but since I am typing this ahead of our trip, I have nothing new to share...yet. Pics of a Maine Fourth to come. Doesn't that deck look great, though? I plan on sitting there and doing some reading while the hubby entertains the little girl with swimming and kayaking. 

Books going with me:
 
Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline (audio) -1/3 done
The Yard by Alex Grecian (paperback)- 2/3 done
The Bone Church by Victoria Dougherty (ebook)
The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg (paperback)


Happy Fourth of July!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)