Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sweater in Progress

I have been slowly working on the right front panel of a sweater. This knit is all for me.

Pretty cables, huh?

It is the Stranger Cardigan by michiyo for Brooklyn Tweed. I had been looking for a cabled cardigan for awhile and this one just seemed perfect.

I got some nice discounted yarn on WEBS, a really pretty dark teal. It is a little more green than it looks in the photo. The yarn is Valley Yarns Stockbridge in Deep Teal. Love it. This is going to be a very cozy sweater. 



Happy Knitting!
_________________________________________

 FTC Disclosure: Clicking on book title and/or image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

2 comments:

  1. Your sweater is coming along nicely. I am a fan of Stockbridge yarn too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is really nice. This is my first time using it.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)