Halloween is approaching so costume making has commenced.
The little girl and I have decided on a Bee as the costume for this year. Like last year, I have decided to knit the main part of the costume. Once again, it is a functional piece of clothing with some black and yellow stripes to make it look bee-like. I have made her a tunic sweater with Fibonacci striping that will be paired with some yellow leggings, antennae headband and wings that I will either make or purchase. Haven't figured that out yet.
Anyway, here is what I got so far. Needs some sleeves, and the last bit of the skirt but I am rather proud of this little sweater. First time coming up with my own idea, pattern. I kinda like it.
It's a little hard to see the detail due to the bad lighting. Sorry. Didn't have time during the day to photograph.
Click the button to share your WIPs and/or see what others are working on.