Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Salon: Catching Up


I am completely engrossed in knitting a shawl for a Google + Knit Along right now that I have not had much time for reading. Sorry about the lack of reviews here. I do have a couple coming up and some reading that needs to be done. 

So, keep a look out for the following reviews coming soon:

Ghellow Road by TH Waters
Ada: Legend of a Healer by RA McDonald

On my to read list:

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
(this one needs to be read by September 21st for my book group)

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday! Oh, and if anyone needs a Google + invite let me know, I have plenty to give out. :) Just give me your email address.
_________________________________________

FTC Disclosure: Clicking on title and image links will lead you to my Amazon Affiliate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)