Thursday, January 1, 2009

Booking Through Thursday-01/01/09

So … any Reading Resolutions? Say, specific books you plan to read? A plan to read more ____? Anything at all?

Name me at least ONE thing you’re looking forward to reading this year!



Reading resolutions...I hadn't really thought about it.

After trying to read 100 books last year I did decide that my goal for this year would be to just enjoy reading. Still read a lot, still keep track of how many but not feel the need to rush through good books. I enjoyed taking my time reading Bel Canto.

I have yet to decide on any challenges. Will give some a look-see and decide soon since so many are starting this month. I will limit myself to 1 or 2 at a time. I want to enjoy the books. Right now I have my eye on J.Kaye's YA Book Challenge. I have a good number of YA books to read.

Happy New Year to all!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find a challenge that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, unfortunately, finding too many that work for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)