Monday, November 3, 2008

Mailbox Monday -11/3/08



I have been getting lots of books through the mail lately, so I thought I would go ahead and join in on Marcia's Mailbox Mondays over at The Printed Page. Now it will be in one place, on one day. Nice and neat. I will probably be mentioning the books I purchase as well. Just trying to tidy up a bit.

So what books did I get this past week?

Monday- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (purchased at B&N)
Wednesday- Murder on the Down Low by Pamela Samuels-Young (from the author, through Pump Up Your Book Promotion for review)
Friday- The Gifted Gabaldón Sisters by Lorraine Lopez ( Halloween secret pal gift)
Sunday- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and david Levithan (purchased at Target)


What new books did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh!! I want to read the Gifted Gabaldon Sisters!!!! :)

    Wendi

    Here's my Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters too. It sounds so good. I just need the time to start it. I still haven't gotten around to doing my mailbox post-that's next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I'd love to read The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters, so I'm especially looking forward to that review! Happy reading!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great stuff in there! I just got the Gifted Gabaldon Sisters too, can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome and thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. 'The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters' is on my MM wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)