Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Thingers-10/14/08

Today's question: Early Reviewers- do you participate? How many books (approximately) have you received through the program? Have you liked them generally? What's your favorite ER book? Do you participate in the discussion group on LT?

I just joined Early Reviewers in time to put in requests for August. I was lucky enough to win a copy of Any Given Doomsday that first month. No such luck in September. Hopefully October turns out to be a good month for getting a book.

As far as the Early Reviewers Group, I have read some of the postings but haven't really participated.

2 comments:

  1. I've gotten something 2 out of 3 times, so maybe you'll get lucky again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your luck will pick back up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)