Thursday, July 12, 2007

the tour begins

Ravelry is so awesome! I am absolutely loving it right now. I have opened a Flickr account and uploaded some projects. Still waiting for time to get my stash yarns uploaded. I am already very addicted after only a couple days of actually getting on.

It's only dad here right now, so I have had a bit of knitting time available. I managed to make some progress on my socks. I am a little under half way through the heel flap. I was able to eyeball length of leg pretty well, since I didn't have my tape measure with me. They look about even. Even with a tape measure, though, I tend to be off a bit so no worries.

The Tour de France is on now, I have to get back upstairs to finish watching today's stage. This year's favorite for me is Levi Leipheimer. Tomorrow is his turn to shine, hopefully. To the ALps they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)