Saturday, July 14, 2007

first mountain stage

The Tour has made it into the Alps. Riders are getting dropped at every mile. Looks like Levi is still in the main group and not losing time but alot of those that are supposed to stay with him, including Hincapie is gone.

I am still working on my sock. On the gusset now. I should have it all done by the end of the weekend while watching the Tour.

I found a KAL that would have been perfect for me. Tour de France KAL
Wish I would have found that before the tour started. Oh well. I will have to remember it next summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mari, I am so sorry you did not find the tour KAL before sign ups closed. Unfortunately we've had to be very strict on the closed sign ups because we have our hands way too full already looking after all the participants! We got a much bigger response than we expected. Definitely look for us next year! You are, of course, more than welcome to follow the KAL blog and comment whenever you like... you just won't be in the running for prizes :(
    hope you are enjoying the Tour this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! :)